1) Saw the neighbors lighting the torches so I cut the grass today.
2) My dining room table says having a conversation with Barney Frank
would be like arguing with a dining room chair, an untenable SITuation.
3) Being on a golf course at six in the morning can lead to strange
encounters like monster frogs.
4) Bug guy is here. Had to convince him that I was not an infestation.
5) I fought the shrubbery and the shrubbery won. Where is Monty and
the Knights of Ni when you need them? I'm bushed.
6) Pelosi is protected by the enormity of her stupidity.
7) Day trip exploring lake Allatoona/Red Top Mountain area. Found
Sherman looter stealing nuts from squirrels.
8) Timothy asked Congress to increase the $12.1 trillion debt limit
on Friday, and release all counterfeiters from prison.
9) Fourth wedding anniversary today. went to see Monet exhibit and
the botanical gardens. Tropical plant wanted me for lunch.
10) New extreme sport: water-boarding.
11) New clown czar appointed by Obama. Will be in charge of
dispensing clown hats, big shoes, red noses & little horns to toot
to the senate and house.
12) The government breaks up AT&T because it is a monopoly, but
want to become our only health insurance provider? Oink!